- the person i like and why i like them.
- a famous person i’ve been compared to.
- 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
- the best thing that has happened to me this week.
- weird things i do when i’m alone.
- how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
- things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
- my last night out in detail.
- something that makes me sad when i think about it.
- something i’ve lied about.
- would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
- something i’m currently worrying about.
- one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
- something i do without realising.
- lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- a drunken story.
- something i regret.
- post a picture of myself.
- my longest relationship and who it was with.
- press ctrl v and post.
- post a bit of my last IM convo.
- 5 things i want to change.
- my view on being tumblr famous.
- someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
- 5 things within touching distance.
- story of my first kiss.
FORTY IN MY HAND
BET THIS MOTHA FUCKA WON’T NBA JAM
kwonxleader replied to your post:Do you ever just kind of feel like you’re growing…
novayu replied to your post:Do you ever just kind of feel like you’re growing…
Precious Minki, please talk to me.
-Climbs onto your shoulders and hugs your head.- ….
Do you ever just kind of feel like you’re growing away from everyone.
Marry, Kiss, Hug, Fuck:
What originally attracted me to the group:
Diva!Minki is seriously unstoppable at this point lmaooo
- I don't follow blogs that are inactive, post a lot of NSFW (tagged or not), or non-roleplay blogs. Please keep this in mind when you follow me and expect a follow back.
- The posts on this theme aren't mine, just borrowed with permission, but the sidebar is 100% mine and if I catch any of you niggas stealing you'll have my manicured fist up your anus. And not in the pleasurable way.
- I don't differenciate between IC and OOC, so unless you specify, I'll automatically associate you both as the same person.
- Even though Minki is a member of NU'EST, unless he and another idol have interacted in real life, despite this, don't always approach him as if you guys are already friends. Obviously you may know OF him, but don't always act like because he's famous, you automatically KNOW him.
- My anonymous option may be turned off randomly at times due to unfavorable messages that I occasionally recieve.
- MY URL SAYS, "WATERLEMON," NOT WATERMELON YOU UNCIVILIZED FUCKS.
Since then, he's overcome many challenges with being an idol. The public scrutiny, the hate, the criticism, the judgement, mainly for his appearance more than anything else. But, as his concept shows, he's learned to wear his differences on his sleeves as emotional armor. Nowadays, if you were to say he looks like a girl, he'd probably just laugh and agree with you.
Originally, he'd been living with his members in the various dorms and housing conditions that they tended to move from, but now he resides in Cheonguk Apartments in favor of more of a homey settlement. Yuri, his roommate and best friend, is a refreshing difference from living with hyper teenage boys day after day. Now that his life is a little more calm, he has settled into a relaxed daily routine with the occasional schedule and concert that comes with his job, but he doesn't complain.
Personality-wise, he's more or less a pretty chill guy. He loves humor, dirty, dry, sick, as long as it's funny, he loves it. In more ways than one, he's really still a child, so despite what mood he's in, he can be obnoxious, loud, sarcastic, and really-- just outright strange. But when taking his more mature side into account, he can also be extremely trustworthy, compassionate, caring, intelligent, and the like. You can usually tell when he's super happy, if he's acting especially weird. The weirder he is, the happier he is.
However, when Minki is sad, angry or frustrated, despite otherwise being such a bright and friendly person, he also has the potential to be the biggest asshole when provoked. Seriously; if he's pissed off, he's just the sassiest and most argumentative motherfucker. Nonetheless-- once his initial emotions have subsided, he always feels guilty for acting the way he does when upset, and is usually regretful.
Away from emotional, and to a more mental side of him, he can be considered a very troubled person. While he has not been officially diagnosed with any form of mental illness, things like anxiety and paranoia are not foreign to him. Occasionally, and sometimes for no reason at all, he may be prone to fits of attacks that cause him to act exceedingly rash and impulsive.
Added onto this; due to past experiences, he has developed a sort of phobia towards abandonment, among other things. He is a person who deeply and lovingly treasures his friends, family, and those close enough to be called lovers. When he developes a relationship with someone, of any kind, he tries his best to live up to it. He really does. And because of this, any kind of rejection, indifference, or apathy really do hurt his feelings. His biggest fear, is becoming an enemy to those he loves. So many people that he thought loved him, ended up leaving or turning against him. He worries that, one day, everyone will grow to hate him. His constant anxiety and random panic attacks may come as a result of this fear.
He is also a huge hopeless romantic; for real. The idea of loving someone and being loved in return is the height of his daydreams-- one of his goals in life is get married, have a load of children and just settle into a peaceful and happy life with someone he loves. In a significant other, he treasures loyalty and respect above all, and doesn't much care for looks. Having gone through multiple unsuccessful relationships in the past, he is doubtful that he will ever find, "the one..." But, he remains hopeful.
Overall, Minki just tries his best to get along with as many people as he can. He knows, like anyone, that he isn't perfect. He knows his faults and flaws, and has come to accept that not everyone will like him. But, anyone who learns to do so, despite his downsides, those are the people that Minki loves the absolute most.
- Ass is killing me.
- I desperately need Pepsi.